|Home Run High Guide ✍|
Home Run High is a management sim placing you in charge of a high school baseball team. You will train your players while watching out their school work ddoesn't suffer, build school facilities and lead your team from local matches and tournaments all the way to the world series - maybe even beyond, to the mythical Kairo tournament....
Bugs & Cheats
- If you hold the speed-up button during a game while you tap the Menu or Give Instructions button, the speed-up button can remain pressed. Doesn't work every time, but with some practice, it can be done reliably.
- There are times when students are stuck when using any facilities. When this happens all students will stay in place until the end of the month.
- To fix this, either destroy or move the facility where the students are stuck. However, the same bugs will keep occuring again and again in a game.
- This bug seems to happen after doing school expansion for several times.
- There is a bug where you can't place a 1x1 building on an empty area where it is in the end of the area, and the area is surrounded with two other 1x1 buildings on the side. To fix this, move the other 1x1 building off the way - sometimes, you may have to close and restart the game for this to work.
- If you sign up your team to friendly matches on days when they also participate in a tournament, the friendly matches will be pushed back by an hour when they collide with the date set for a tournament match. If you sign up your team for all possible friendly slots and participate during a tournament the same day, this can cause you to play every hour between 10 AM and 10 PM. If there are more matches to be played after 10 PM, they will take place right after each other, without any time to take any actions.