|Dungeon Village Guide ✍|
Adventurers / residents are responsible for the protection of your town. However, as they are in fact employed by you, it is up to you to guide them on quests, arm them properly with armor and weapons, keep them happy, and train them properly. You can also assign jobs to your adventures.
While adventurers require your attention, they are quite self-efficient. When not on a quest, they will wander the field killing monsters, will occasionally buy themselves new weapons / armor with their salary, will bring their injured comrades back to the inn to rest, and even shop.
When you send your adventurers on a quest, adventures in your town will randomly be chosen to participate, with a possible total of 9 adventures allowed to join. However, if 9 adventurers do not volunteer, you can recruit more up to 9 at the expense of gold. More of quests can be found here.
Attack styles are: melee, ranged, and magic.
These are effected by your armor, weapons, and accessories.
These are raised as you level, master jobs, and switch jobs.
Basic attributes include:
All magic uses a unique sprite when cast.
- Fire Magic - Deals damage.
- Ice Magic - Deals damage like Fire Magic.
- Lightning Magic - Deals damage like Fire Magic.
- Healing Magic - Allows an adventurer to heal another adventurer if they are within range. Works on fallen comrades.
Satisfaction Work Edit
Satisfaction and Work are two non-combat attributes of an adventurer. These can both be raised by giving gifts (some satisfaction and work only slightly if at all) and by awarding medals (10 work and satisfaction). Satisfaction can also be raised by visiting high-quality facilities.
- Work - How long your residents stay out on the field, allowing them to kill more monsters. It also increases the odds of obtaining an aura.
- Satisfaction - Required to have an adventurer move into your village.
Adventures both earn you money and cost you money, but often earning you money if you play wisely.
- Makes you money:
- Killing Monsters (Adventurer's Income)
- Finding Chests
- Taxes (Based on total monsters killed)
- Loses you money:
- Adventure's salary
- Going on quests
Auras boost Attack, the number of attacks, and Defense.
Visiting your villageEdit
An adventurer will visit / arrive at your town and fight monsters once your town reaches a specific level of popularity (see table below). After they visit, you can have them move in by raising their satisfaction.
Having new adventurers visit is important because:
- To unlock new job types you must first max out an adventurer with that jobs, and having new adventurers visit is the only way to accomplish this.
- More people equals more money
- More man power for fighting monsters
- Once an adventurer visits and they reach a certain level of satisfaction, they will ask to move in (see below).
For an adventurer to move into town and become a resident, a few conditions must be met:
- You must have a vacant house (if you don't have one, they will ask you to place one) (costs 100G).
- They must have a high enough satisfaction level (see table below).
- You must pay specific cost to allow them to move in (see table below).
After moving in, they will gain 5 (Satisfaction) and 15 Work and they will give you a gift (see table below).
It is worth noting that even after getting enough satisfaction, they may not ask to move in right away. Adventurers nearly never ask to move in when they are on a quest. They should ask shortly after it is finished, however.
List of AdventurersEdit
|Initial Job||Moving in||Name Reference|
|Clown Stripe||0||Farmer||30||1500||Wooden Bow||Cloud Strife|
|Lance Alot||0||Carpenter||30||1500||Combat School||Sir Lancelot|
|Fluffie Kiss||0||Farmer||30||1500||Marbled Steak||Yuffie Kisaragi|
|Donkey Hotty||300||Warrior||40||2000||Slash Blade||Don Quixote|
|Sid Pervia||500||Merchant||30||1500||Giant Melon||Cid Previa|
|May Le Tigre||700||Archer||50||2500||Circus|
|Gilly Gamesh||900||Knight||40||2000||Ancient Earrings||Gilgamesh|
|Harry Gorn||1300||Mage||50||2500||Fresh Tuna||Aragorn|
|Angie Jelly||1500||Warrior||40||2000||Golden Shield||Angelina Jolie (?)|
|Bamza Reoulv||1800||Merchant||40||2000||Gold Bar||Ramza Beoulve|
|Jill Nabath||2100||Knight||40||2000||Stuffed Toy||Jihl Nabaat|
|Seffy Roth||2400||Bard||50||2500||Magic Lab||Sephiroth|
|Frod Bigguns||2900||Mercenary||60||3000||Library||Frodo Baggins|
|Masque Mann||3200||Wrestler||60||3000||Bamboo Spear||Masked Man|
|Chung Lailai||3400||Kung Fu Master||60||3000||Priest Robe||Chung Li|
|May Akiba||3700||Cook||60||3000||Black Suit|
|Flippin Book||4000||Clown||70||3500||Champagne||Peregrin Took|
|Book Shields||4200||Ninja||70||3500||Fancy Bar||Brooke Shields|
|Voldy Moore||4500||Black Marketer||70||3500||Sapphire Ring||Voldemort|
|Harly Potler||4800||Hero||80||4000||Fire Blade||Harry Potter|
|Max Spellman||5000||Wizard||90||4500||Magic Lamp||Sabrina Spellman (?)|
|Sam Ganges||5300||King||100||5000||Great Sword||Samwise Gamgee|
1. Before starting the game, you are prompted to pick the name / gender of a character.