|Bonbon Cakery Guide ✍|
Each contest requires different types of sweets. Winning a contest will get you premium tickets, gold, or medals and will attract customers to your cakery.
- Stats for "Perfection": Volume, Taste, Aroma.
There are 3 judges in every contests, 1st Judge will judge the Volume, 2nd judges Taste, and 3rd judges the Aroma. If the recipe is too high in calories, penalties will given by each judge.The requirement for each stat is the same for each contest level.
Normally, the maximum amount of points given by each judge is 120. This shows that the stat has met the requirement for the contest. However, if the recipe has met the exact sweetness and texture level required, the judge will give an extra 40 points, raising the maximum amount of points to 160.
Note : 160 points are only given if the stat, sweetness and texture requirements are met. If the stat requirement is not met, the extra 40 points will not be given by the judge.
Note : Sometimes stat requirements are beyond the display cap, a manual calculation is required to know the stat requirement.
- Note : You can still win the contest if the highest scoring opponent has the exact total score as you.
- Stats for "Originality": Size, Color, Sweetness, Texture, Calories, Number of Combos, won a contest prior to this contest or not.
The winner is determined by total points.
If you lose a contest you get 2 medals.
Contests are unlocked on 7M of the first year.
: Item Set gives a lot of Item Chests
[*]May or may not work was tested after all ingredients were level 20+
- Register: Month 10 (time 12:00)
- Announce: Month 12 (time 18:00)
|Total hired staff stats|
|Overall customer satisfaction|
|Overall ingredients level|
After reaching first place in the Galaxy category, you may no longer compete for that award. It is advised to not reach #1 in Galaxy until you no longer have a need for medals.
Boosting Originality Points Edit
It's commonly believed that each contests has requirements that when fulfilled will add extra originality points. These extra points may very well determined whether you win a contest or not.
Below is the possible requirements for some of the constests that may add extra originality points. Tips to achieve the requirements may also be listed. Be aware that this is mostly subjective and may not work for everyone or every situations.
- Yummy&Fluffy : Make sweets that have low texture. Use syrups or other ingredients that reduce texture.
- Lo-Sugar Hi-Taste : Use ingredients with low sweet properties. You can try making a Big Sundae and add some Matcha at the end. Another possible method is using 3-Layer Cake also with Matcha. Future Farm supplier reduces sweetnes at lvl 2 so you may want to use that supplier. Avoid suppliers that adds sweetness like Sunny Farm at lvl 5 or Local Market at lvl 2.
- Crunchy Bites: Make sweets that have high texture. Use the staff Sly Scone for some extra texture.