|Epic Astro Story Guide ✍|
When forming Away Team, you may see the info of:
- Image of Destination
- Name/Type of Destination
- Duration (day/s)
- Cost ($)
- Number of Explore (First Try,etc)
- Number of Member
When selecting the resident, you may be able to sort by:
Battle PreparationEditBefore starting a battle, you may be able to see the:
- Name of Place
- Level Up
- Auto button
- Scouting Enemy
During exploring the region, you may got either "Speed Up" or "Speed Down".
|Speed Up||Exploration speed has doubled!|
|Speed Down||Exploration speed has been cut in half...|
|Name||Starting Message||Finish Message|
The Chasm is quite small so only one person can enter. I guess I'll be going alone this times!
The exploration of the Chasm region is complete. There doesn't seem to be any danger left so I'll be leaving.
There type of region in total.
- You can only form one away team.
- When viewing the unexplored region, you may see the message said that it not connected to your territory.
- You may be able to explore another region instead of continue the previous region you stuck.
- When begin to explore, you may select the exploration starting point either to start from beginning or continue where you left/got defeated by the enemy.
- You may see the 'Unexplored' square when you set the Graphics to Performance setting instead of Quality.