|High Sea Saga Guide ✍|
High Sea Saga is a sea battle sim.
You can get rid of members of your crew by hitting the "Dismiss" button found at Combat Party menu (you need to scroll down). Keep in mind that it may be useful to have some crew around for working on the ship, so only dismiss crew once you've reached your limit, and have a replacement in mind for them.
An aura is the yellow/red effect that surrounds your character, making them stronger for the duration of it.
This game has several day bonuses which changes every day. Aside from that, some day-of-the-month also has another additional bonuses.
|Monday||Half Quest Stamina (Minimum 1)||Random Half Stamina for Online Battle|
|Tuesday||Half cost for Island structures|
Doubles money dropped on deck
|Wednesday||Half Price on Weapon and Armor Shop|
Discount on item shop>
|Thursday||Faster Stamina Recovery (1 every 3 minutes)||Half stamina for friends battles|
|Friday||Power up effect doubles|
Blacksmith tempering effect doubles
|Saturday||Double money from selling to stores|
5x Gold dropped from Quests
|Half stamina for ship navigation|
Hatching eggs are 5x faster
|Sunday||Double knowledge point from ship structures|
Researching items in the lab is more effective
|1||Half Price on Dice Game|
|2||One medal from Friends Battles|
|3||Discount at Kairo Center|
Discount for Monster Farm Lottery 3
|5||Discount on Tavern Recruitment|
|11||Half Price on Dice Game|
|12||One medal from Friends Battles|
|13||Discount at Kairo Center|
|21||Half Price on Dice Game|
|22||One medal from Friends Battles|
|23||Discount at Kairo Center|
|31||Half Price on Dice Game|
Bugs & Cheats
- [bug] When you click on a friend's name the game crashes and shuts down (Only from the menu's, not from system.)
- [bug] Sometimes ship battles are not available. Starting a new game will often fix it.
- [bug] You can attack an enemy NPC ship even though you have not revealed the area and the area is not yet survey-able. Simply you just have to tap at the ship estimate position and the game will ask for confirmation to attack if correct.
- [bug/cheat]: Crew will go to structures that the game says are inaccessible, they will just walk through buildings to use them anyways so just place stuff whatever you feel like [but you will lose the effects and bonuses for nearby buildings when the structure is inaccessible]
- This is the first English released Kairosoft game that utilizes a pay-per-month subscription model.
- Warning: This app uses an ad service called "Tapjoy" which has been reported to be spyware (though no solid evidence presented in linked source).
- While this game originally cost money to buy as well as having in-app purchases, it was eventually made free to download (around when it was released on iOS in 2016).
- Google Play
- iOS App Store
- Official Page (Translate)
- Japanese Wiki (Translate)
- Official English Android FAQ