|Dream House Days Guide ✍|
Items become available for purchase from Pumpkin Products. With the exception of 1-time purchases, prices gradually increase as you buy more of an item. You can hold no more than 99 of any given item in your inventory at a time.
T = tickets | RP = Research Points | K = Thousands of dollars
|Fast Mode On||50T|
|Enables fast mode; game auto-saves on purchase|
|Allows you to carry some data into a new game; captures data at time of purchase; game auto-saves on purchase|
|Job Change Pass||2T||8T||Attempt to change a tenant's job|
|Rare Job Pass||8T||Attempt to change a tenant's job; higher chance of success than Job Chance Pass and allows you to choose more jobs.|
|Love Scroll||10T||15T||Strengthen a tenant's relationships by 1.5 hearts|
|Level Scroll||15T||20T||Increases job or furnishing level|
|Youth Scroll||15T||25T?||Stops aging for 2 years; can only be used on working-age adults, once per tenant|
|Turns off start-up ads (but not in-game banner ads); game auto-saves on purchase|
|Lets you complete research instantly; game auto-saves on purchase|
|Reveals a Special Room combination|
|20 RP||2T||25T||Exchange tickets for RP|
|Buy Ticket||80RP||1500RP||Exchange RP for tickets|
|Change Hobby||25RP||500RP||Change tenant's hobby|
|Rent Booster||25.0K||500.0K||Boosts rent, fitness and charisma|
|Comfort Booster||15.0K||300.0K||Boosts comfort, intelligence and charisma|
|Fashion Magazine||0.8K||5.6K||Boosts charisma slightly|
|Hair Wax||2.7K||18.9K||Boosts charisma|
|Mobile Phone||6.3K||44.1K||Boosts charisma greatly|
|Pricey Necklace||13.2K||92.4K||Boosts charisma|
|Pencil||1.2K||8.4K||Boosts intellect slightly|
|Tablet||10.1K||70.7K||Boosts intellect greatly|
|Comic Book||1.4K||9.8K||Boosts hobby slightly|
|Action Figure||5.0K||35.0K||Boosts hobby|
|MP3 Player||11.8K||86.2K||Boosts hobby greatly|
|Carpentry Set||24.6K||172.2K||Boosts hobby|
|Dumbbells||1.8K||12.6K||Boosts fitness slightly|
|Ball Set||14.7K||102.9K||Boosts fitness greatly|
|Corrective Brace||30.8K||215.6K||Boosts fitness|
|“||Here we sell tickets--premium items not easily found anywhere else in the world. They're a bit pricey, so think carefully before buying, okay? Heh heh. This shop will be open at all times now, so stop by anytime.||”|
— Wairobot (Dream House Days)
- In addition to Pumpkin Products, Wairobot runs a Ticket Shop where you can buy tickets, the game's premium currency. You gain tickets in other ways, but Wairobot's shop is the only way to permanently remove the banner ads from the game. It costs ¥450, or the standard price of a Kairosoft app, to do so.
- The cost for researching the expansion is free.
- You can research no more than than three things at once. (Manager)
- The Job Change Pass is only effective on working-age adults.
- Since tickets are so rare, Wairobot decided to sell part of his personal collection to fund his political career.