|Mega Mall Story Guide ✍|
|Release Date||Eng Dec 30, 2011|
Jap Dec 30, 2011
|Last Update||1.0.6 Dec 21, 2012|
|Release Date||Eng Aug 9, 2011|
Jap Jun 18, 2011
In Mega Mall Story you have a small mall, which you expand by adding more stores, building more floors, new modes of transportation, and making your customers happy and keeping them away from competitors. Not only can you increase modes of transportation to the mall, you can choose where the customers can be let in, and how they travel up or down to different floors, and what is the most convenient to buy.
Structures are anything you build in your mall. Many structures take part in different special combinations which increase their efficiency, as well as also having a bonus if they are on an "appropriate" floor.
Structures are composed of 3 types types:
- Facilities: make your mall more enjoyable, such as Rest Areas, Fountains, and ATMs. Are also structure that let you move from floor to floor, such as stairways, escalators, and elevators.
- Stores: These are common stores you might find in a mall, and you can have as many of these as you wish.
- Special: There are 2 types of special structures, the first type are special stores that you can only build one of in your mall. The second type is transportation methods, that allow customers to enter your store in various ways.
Combos are created when you have 3 different specific stores/facilities next to each other on the same floor. These then give a boost to each of these stores such as Reputation, Price, and/or Quality increase. You can have as many of the combo as you want in your mall, even though have more than one of the same is usually not necessary.
In combination with placing combos, what floor you place a store on can give it an inherit bonus. First, there's a bonus applied to any store if place on a specific floor, which is the standard floor bonus. The special bonus is dependent on the floor, but whether the building gets a bonus on that floor is dependent on the shop. Unlike stores, facilities aren't effected.
Once your game reaches Y 16 M 4, your current game "ends", and your score is tallied. However, even though your game "ends", you may play as much as you would like, but it won't increase your score. You also unlock the ability to speed up the game (Menu > System > Settings > Speed > Fast).
After your game ends, you can start a new game, with some benefits carried over from your current game. Benefits that are carried over are only from the time your previous game "ended". Carry-overs stack across multiple play-throughs.
- For every chance-based option in the game, you can save beforehand, attempt it, and simply reload the game to try again (by exiting to the title), saving on hearts .
- When on the "Res. Area" / "Park" screen on the "Invest" window, if you click on where the left / right arrows would be respectively, the arrow-clicked effect will display, even though no arrows are present.
- This is the first Kairosoft game released in the US in which you build upwards.
|v • t • e|
Beastie Bay • Cafeteria Nipponica • Dream House Days • Dungeon Village • Epic Astro Story • Game Dev Story • Grand Prix Story • Hot Springs Story • Mega Mall Story • Ninja Village • Oh! Edo Towns • Pocket Academy • Pocket Clothier • Pocket League Story • Pocket Stables • The Sushi Spinnery • Venture Towns • World Cruise Story
Beastie Bay • Cafeteria Nipponica • Dream House Days • Dungeon Village • Epic Astro Story • Game Dev Story • Grand Prix Story • Hot Springs Story • Kairobotica • Mega Mall Story • Ninja Village • Oh! Edo Towns • Pocket Academy • Pocket Clothier • Pocket Harvest • Pocket League Story • Pocket League Story 2 • Pocket Stables • The Pyraplex • The Sushi Spinnery • Venture Towns • World Cruise Story