|Oh! Edo Towns Guide ✍|
|Fast Mode||After the game "ends"|
|Release Date||Aug 27, 2012|
|Last Update||1.0.9 May 05, 2014|
|Release Date||Oct 26, 2011|
|Last Update||1.0.1 Oct 27, 2012|
|Android||Jul 26, 2012|
|iOS||Sep 13, 2011|
|DoCoMo||Nov 1, 2010|
|[view] • [talk]|
Oh! Edo Towns is a simulation set in the Edo Period of Japan, where you are in charge of a small village, and work your way up to being one of the best towns / cities in all of Japan.
Structures consist of 3 types:
- Environment - these structures either serve function purposed (paths, houses, etc), or provide a boost to the surrounding scenery.
- Shops - Sells goods for a range of gold.
- Facilities - Sells services, or provides a function (castle, park, etc).
Combos are an important factor in placing your structures, as they can greatly boost the yield / price of not only those structures, but those in the surrounding area.
Combos stack, and the same structure can be used to form multiple different combos. There are a total of 46 combos.
Residents are the core of your town's economy, and instrumental in its growth. Residents have 4 attributes:
- Intelligence (Int) - Increase chance of discovering new structures, and speeds up leveling.
- Loyalty (Loy) - Makes residents work hard
- Appeal (Apl) - Increase their likelihood to meet with other residents in parks (important for gaining research points, and increase the stats of your residents).
- Skill (Skl) - Increases likelihood of discovering crafts.
|Frmr (Farmer)||Initially Available||Farmers tend the fields.|
|Art (Artisan)||Art moves in||Artisans make crafts.|
|Mrch (Merchant)||Mrch moves in||Merchants boost economy.|
|Wrr (Warrior)||Lv 4-5 Frmr, Art, & Mrch||Warriors bring high Yld/RP.|
|Vss (Vassal)||Lv 5 Wrr, Frmr, Art, Mrch||Only a chosen few can be vassals.|
Even after conditions for a vehicle has been met, it can take years for a resident to purchase one, with each upgrade often taking longer and longer to purchase.
|Icon||Vehicle||Range||Bought by||Bought from|
|White Horse||+20||Lv 5 Warrior||any Stables|
|Car||∞||Lv 5 Vassal||Stables affected by an Import Combo|
There are many travelers who will chose to visit your town. They will visit stores / meet with residents in parks, and after enough trips, they will finally be satisfied, and reward you. Travelers will still visit after their satisfaction has been maxed.
|Elementary School Trip||100G||Book of Wit||Build Inn|
|Heartbreak Club||120G||Old Love Letter||Build Inn|
|Ogre Vanquishing Tour||150G||Millet Dumplings||800||Build Inn|
|Nation-Wide Tour||250G||Legendary Case||600|
|Govt. Inspection Tour||250G||Legendary Document|
|Ako Clan Samurai||300G||Legendary Sword||600|
|Friendship Alliance||300G||Legendary Document||800|
|Prince's Secret Tour||300G||Legendary Hairpiece||800|
|Pumpkin Products PR||400G||"Starting A Business"||800|
|Gas Survey Tour||500G||"No Gas" Certificate||1000|
|Return to the Moon Tour||Legendary Rocket|
|New Home Search Team||800G||Legendary Beans||1500||Place 3 Zoos on the map|
|Kairobot's Journey||999G||Smartphone||Appears Y 50 M 1 or later; must have every combo on map|
Bugs & Cheats
- If you tap on one of the birds flying around your town, you will follow like you follow a resident when you click them. Due to a bird's flight speed, this can be a nice way to view / show off your town.
- The first time "Kairobot's Journey" visits your town, Kairobot introduces the group, and references other Kairosoft games while doing so: "I just warped in from a space colony (Epic Astro Story) in my time machine. In the future, I want to live in Japan and coach soccer (Pocket League Story), and maybe even eat lots of sushi (The Sushi Spinnery)! But at the moment I just want to find someplace to charge my mobile phone..."