|Oh! Edo Towns Guide ✍|
Oh! Edo Towns is a simulation set in the Edo Period of Japan, where you are in charge of a small village, and work your way up to being one of the best towns / cities in all of Japan.
Structures consist of 3 types:
- Environment - these structures either serve function purposed (paths, houses, etc), or provide a boost to the surrounding scenery.
- Shops - Sells goods for a range of gold.
- Facilities - Sells services, or provides a function (castle, park, etc).
Combos are an important factor in placing your structures, as they can greatly boost the yield / price of not only those structures, but those in the surrounding area.
Combos stack, and the same structure can be used to form multiple different combos. There are a total of 46 combos.
Residents are the core of your town's economy, and instrumental in its growth. Residents have 4 attributes:
- Intelligence (Int) - Increase chance of discovering new structures, and speeds up leveling.
- Loyalty (Loy) - Makes residents work hard
- Appeal (Apl) - Increase their likelihood to meet with other residents in parks (important for gaining research points, and increase the stats of your residents).
- Skill (Skl) - Increases likelihood of discovering crafts.
|Frmr (Farmer)||Initially Available||Farmers tend the fields.|
|Art (Artisan)||Art moves in||Artisans make crafts.|
|Mrch (Merchant)||Mrch moves in||Merchants boost economy.|
|Wrr (Warrior)||Lv 4-5 Frmr, Art, & Mrch||Warriors bring high Yld/RP.|
|Vss (Vassal)||Lv 5 Wrr, Frmr, Art, Mrch||Only a chosen few can be vassals.|
Even after conditions for a vehicle has been met, it can take years for a resident to purchase one, with each upgrade often taking longer and longer to purchase.
|Icon||Vehicle||Range||Bought by||Bought from|
Lv 4+ Warrior
|50% chance to buy at any Stables|
|Car||∞||Lv 5 Vassal|
Wallet : 50G+
Stables affected by an Import Combo
(Elekiter Shp/Camera Shp/Zoo)
There are many travelers who will chose to visit your town. They will visit stores / meet with residents in parks, and after enough trips, they will finally be satisfied, and reward you. Travelers will still visit after their satisfaction has been maxed.
|Elementary School Trip||100G||Book of Wit||Build Inn|
|Heartbreak Club||120G||Old Love Letter||Build Inn|
|Ogre Vanquishing Tour||150G||Millet Dumplings||800||Build Inn|
|Nation-Wide Tour||250G||Legendary Case||600|
|Govt. Inspection Tour||250G||Legendary Document|
|Ako Clan Samurai||300G||Legendary Sword||600|
|Friendship Alliance||300G||Legendary Document||800|
|Prince's Secret Tour||300G||Legendary Hairpiece||800|
|Pumpkin Products PR||400G||"Starting A Business"||800|
|Gas Survey Tour||500G||"No Gas" Certificate||1000|
|Return to the Moon Tour||Legendary Rocket|
|New Home Search Team||800G||Legendary Beans||1500||Place 3 Zoos on the map|
|Kairobot's Journey||999G||Smartphone||Appears Y 50 M 1 or later; must have every combo on map|
Bugs & Cheats
- On V1.0.5, the Japanese word still showing when both creating combo and trying to research the building with insufficient research points.
- If you tap on one of the birds flying around your town, you will follow like you follow a resident when you click them. Due to a bird's flight speed, this can be a nice way to view / show off your town.
- The first time "Kairobot's Journey" visits your town, Kairobot introduces the group, and references other Kairosoft games while doing so: "I just warped in from a space colony (Epic Astro Story) in my time machine. In the future, I want to live in Japan and coach soccer (Pocket League Story), and maybe even eat lots of sushi (The Sushi Spinnery)! But at the moment I just want to find someplace to charge my mobile phone..."
- The Edo period (江戸時代 Edo jidai) or Tokugawa period (徳川時代 Tokugawa jidai) is the period between 1603 and 1868 in the history of Japan. For more information, please visit Edo period on Wikipedia.
- Some of music (such music of congratulatory) used ingame is same as in Beastie Bay.