|Pocket Harvest Guide ✍|
Pocket Harvest is a farming game where you compete in different events.
Main article: Crops (Pocket Harvest)
Main article: Items (Pocket Harvest)
Main article: Missions (Pocket Harvest)
Main article: Specialties (Pocket Harvest)
Main article: Structures (Pocket Harvest)
Main article: Combos (Pocket Harvest)
Main article: Workers (Pocket Harvest)
Bugs & Cheats
Main article: Bugs and cheats (Pocket Harvest)
- You can 'cancel' a cultivation of a crop when it fails just by reloading your previous save.
- This goes the same for contests. You can save the game before you enter a crop for competition, and when you lose the competition, you could reload the previous save. (although this can save you from losing a competition/letting you choose another, you would lose up to 1 month's worth of gameplay if you don't use boosts)
- You can earn money from investments - Dynamite - after the first time you use a dynamite, the next time you research the dynamite, it will give you money instead of requiring you to pay.
- Sometimes robot same as bug as sometimes they on the crop and sometimes they 'idle' on the empty terrain.
- If a bug "eats" your unready (un-able to be harvested at the current stage of growth) crop, your crop will get a yield increase for the next harvest.
- Typhoons always occur on the 4th week of a month.
- A scarecrow is seen when the middle of the keypad is pressed.
- Added "hidden" message/easter egg:
Pocket Harvest Rating