|Pocket League Story 2 Guide ✍|
|Internet required for some features|
|Offers Micro-transactions (IAPs)|
|Online PvP content offered|
|Fast Mode||Not Available|
|Release Date||Jul 1, 2013|
|Last Update||1.2.0 Jul 25, 2014|
Sakkākurabu monogatari 2
|Android||Mar 22, 2013|
|DoCoMo||Nov 28, 2012|
|[view] • [talk]|
There are 2 types of skills: common skills and rare skills.
Between matches, your players may use facilities. As your players use facilities, you gain money and research points.
Sponsors pay you money each time you play a match. Additionally, when you sign with a new sponsor, you get a one-time money bonus.
You must convince businesses to sponsor you. It costs to meet with a sponsor and it may take multiple meetings to convince them to sponsor you. The higher your fame or ranking, the easier it is to convince the sponsor.
- For playing against friends, see Friend IDs (Pocket League Story 2).
Once you obtain a team rank of 2, your players are registered online and in your friend's games, and your player's data is updated as you play games against others.
Once your team obtains a rank of 5, you can compete against other players online. Each match consumes 1 stamina point (limiting your number of viable matches), and if you win you'll be rewarded with in-game bonuses, as well as a chance to make it onto the leader-boards.
Bugs & Cheats
- Bug: When you play against Grizzlies of National Division II, if a player of Grizzlies is shown a yellow or red card, you'll see "Strickland #x (player's number) is shown a yellow/red card" instead of "Grizzlies #x is shown a yellow/red card" on the screen.
- Bug: At the start of a new game, the coach introduces himself and says his name is Manly; however, the starting coach is always "Hartford L".
- Cheat: More than one player can have the Captain skill at one time.
- Hire a normal player (not a Friend Player)
- Set the Captain skill for the hired player
- End Game or Transfer Data
- Start a new game
- Set the Captain skill on a player
- Hire the old player that had the Captain skill (make sure to hire after you set the skill on a new player).
- Now both the old and new player should have the Captain skill! You can repeat this multiple times, with potentially everyone on your team having the Captain skill.
- This is the first Kairosoft game that lets you connect and play against friends.