|Station Manager Guide ✍|
In Station Manager you manage several train stations in multiple maps/towns. Develop the town and fill the station with shops and services to attract new passengers and open new train routes.
Only 1 train station can be managed at one time. However, about 40% income from the other stations will be added periodically to the current station. Every 1st month of the year, an option will be given to change the station that will be managed directly for the current year..
This game is similar to Kairosoft's previous game, Pocket Academy, where the game is played in several maps with different characteristics. Unlike Pocket Academy, all progress in all maps are saved, allowing player to change maps every game year without having to start a new game.
Bugs & Cheats
- [v1.22] Bug - The customer pass through the train even the train is on the crossing track.
You may found these games mentioned in game news Off-The-Trails.
- Bonbon Cakery
- Fish Pond Park
- Ramen Sensei
- Grand Prix Story (related to news about racing track)
- Dream House Days (related to news about apartment management not Dream House Days)
- Dungeon Village
- Pocket League Story
- Mega Mall Story (mentioned after both activating first frenzy & building a escalator the metal snake)
- Cafeteria Nipponica
- If you go to the "Official Page" in the external links below, the huge animated banner at the top of the page contains a minigame! As trains go by, the ones on the track close to you contain Kairobots. The goal of the minigame is to press the screen at just the right moment to have Kairobot successfully jump onto the platform.
- Kairosoft switched to using Unity as the default game engine starting with this game. As a result, landscaped mode is not available.
- Sometimes the game may crash, force close, not run smooth on older device as lagging as the game is using Unity engine. You may need modern device for smooth gameplay.
- You may not be able to click on the people as you did in common Kairosoft's games.
- Kairobot, Chimpan Z, Grizzly Bearington & Kappton show up on the loading screen.