|Pocket Academy Guide ✍|
Students are the school's main source of income through tuition (which is based as Challenges), as well a spending money through school facilities. on have names based mostly on puns of important/famous people. After graduation, students who eventually return will have 85% of the stats they had when graduating (ex. 100 in all grades at graduation will return with all stats at 85). The exception to this is the player's custom student who after graduating comes back to the school as a 1st year student every time with 85% stats also. You may have a total of 36 students in school at once (4 students per classroom x 3 class rooms per year level x 3 year levels). You will get at most 6 students at the beginning of the year, although as the game progresses, you will get a lot of transfer students right after the school year starts.
You may change your school's outfit at any time by going to Menu > School > School Info > hit arrow to go to "School Info 2/3".
- Int (Intelligence) - Quick to learn and to discover new facilities / careers.
- Ath (Athleticism) - How far students are willing to travel (in relation to their classroom).
- Pop (Popularity) - Affects how often they will converse with other students. This increases the number of research points you gain, as well as being important in creating strong bonds with other students (hearts). During Summer/Autumn events, a student with high pop should be chosen so that more students will be recruited.
- Att (Attitude) - Affects how many grade points are gained from special classes. The attitude names are (in descending order): Angelic, Good, Average, Defiant.
- Type - This attribute affects what students will do best at (how easily they can raise a stat) and also to some degrees what facilities they are most likely to visit most often. This stat is randomized in every game. There is no way to change this stat.
- Average - Normal.
- Serious - Boosted.
- Playful -
- Active -
- Flirty -
- Chill -
- Weird -
- Leader -
- Clumsy -
- Charming -
When doing different activities, students may randomly receive an aura, or if they already have an aura it will go up a "level". The auras, from weakest to strongest are: Yellow, Blue, Red, Rainbow. Auras are also helpful when clubs go to compete, but will not be used in the proses.