|The Sushi Spinnery Guide ✍|
In The Sushi Spinnery, you own and run a sushi parlor. You may upgrade your sushi parlor, hire new talent, and cater to the needs of different customers.
Customers are the main source of your income, and each have their own preferences.
Staff are responsible for making sushi that will be placed on the sushi belt, which is important for actually turning a profit from customers that visit your store. Training your staff is important as well to raise their stats, but during their training they will be limited in what they can do.
Bugs & Cheats
- You can cancel the product development by going to title screen (make sure you didn't save the game progress during the development)
- The grade font for base dishes is the same as on Grand Prix Story.
- The Sushi Coins limit is 999.
- You may save the dishes up to 30 only.
- The Hammer footprint is 4x4 squares.
- When you going to title screen while creating a dish, you may receive a message "Product development was cancelled". (Make sure you didn't save the game during the process).
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to enlarge.