Listed from most recent to oldest.
- 2016 Nov 11 - Cafeteria Nipponica translated into Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean. Before this point the only translations done were Japanese and English .
- 2016 Jun 10 - All translated games at this point available for both iOS and Android for the first time ever.
- 2016 Jun 8 - Kairosoft celebrated their 20th anniversary.
- 2016 Mar - The 232x80 banners for new games have been retired, with scaled-down versions of full feature banners used instead (including for English releases).
- 2016 Jan 07 - Another HTML5 minigame released, this time on a secret page, and with the official Twitter announcement mentioning an "in-house research facilities Kairo Lab by a mysterious robot" which seems to show Kairosoft's intent to expand into new technologies.
- 2015 Dec 24 - The animated banner on 発進!!ヒーロー基地's official page (Translate) is created in HTML5, instead of their usual Flash version (or in recent history before, non-animated image). The banner also contains a small minigame in HTML5 which is secretly and only found upon clicking the banner.
- 2015 Jan 18 - Kairo Club released on English app stores.
- 2010 Dec 10 - Game Dev Story is the first English Android port.
- 2010 Oct 09 - Game Dev Story is Kairosoft's first game to be released on the iOS English app store.
- 2001 - Last PC release becomes available for download.
- 1996 - First PC release available for download.
- 1996 - Kairosoft is officially founded by Kazuyuki Usui.