|Station Manager Guide ✍|
Helpful Tip Edit
- Expand station can't be delete or undo. If you don't like location of platform or floor space that just expand on. Do a quick reset before game auto save on that day.
- Use the first 20 free coins on speed up. It's helpful for starter for a faster game speed as long as you didn't exit game yet. Later on you'll get more coins to spend and 20 coins for renting won't be a problem anymore.
- Try to unlock structures as much as you can before start on new station. You'll have at least x1 on those structures.
- Always build new structures. You'll get some money back when build it for the first time.
- Careful when build anything near gate. Because it'll be auto upgrade once time pass for a while. Any structures that build nearby might get destroy.
- When you have a lot of gold but have nothing else to spend on. Just use those gold to buy coin. Make sure to buy it on winter for sale price.
- Season bonus : Spring = Structures sale / Summer = Item shop sale / Fall = Train sale / Winter = Coin shop sale
- Easier way to get items for free is raise building quality and usage fee. Make sure the fee is at least 10k or higher and when customers use the building. It will be faster chance to get those random items.
- Tenant can change after build structures. Easy 2 or 3 stars can get by equip item that boost quality. Then upgrade tenant stars and unequip item. Repeat on other structures.
Helpful Tip Edit
If you want to start over from the beginning (complete and utter beginning), then don't delete and reinstall the app. You can instead simply delete the app data in your settings and the game will act as if you've never played.