|Tennis Club Story Guide ✍|
Completing the game with the least amount of effort Edit
- You can finish the entire game (all the matches) with only 4 female players. 2 Seniors and 2 Juniors. There are no "male-only" or "normal-only" matches, so there is no real need for those kind of players. When doing teams matches, put your best players in each Single match. In the double match of the team, you can use untrained players as you only need 2 of 3 matches to win. This significantly reduces the amount of players you need to train, to only 4.
Gold Making Tip Edit
- Do player recruitments. Recruit all the players.
- Buy cheap equipments from Pumpkins (cheapest Rank D equipments).
- Replace or remove the recruited players' equipment with the cheap ones bought from the store.
Generally, you can make a profit for every equipments replaced / removed unless they used the same cheap equipments that you bought from the store.
- Sell the removed equipments..
- Dismiss all the players you don't need. Sometimes dismissed players will leave behind items/equipments that you can sell.
- This method works best if used with the best available recruitment method and many items/equipments have been unlocked.
Use your parades immediatly. Edit
Parades don't stack, so if you happen to get a parade use it as soon as possible.
Don't Forget Tennis Stats Edit
Unlike other Kairosoft games, player stats isn't the only factor in winning. Generally you can win all matches with players that has around 1,000 - 1,200 in stats.
If you're having trouble winning against an opponent, pick up the biggest bag you can find. Load it up with the best rackets. Loading up rackets in bags will add a portion of the rackets' tennis stats to the player thus giving a boost on player's tennis stats. This should be enough to win the game. If you still can't win, try finding better rackets.
Ways to win team tournaments Edit
There are three types of matches, singles, doubles, and team tournaments. In team tournaments, there are 3 matches, 2 singles matches and 1 doubles match. You can end up winning the 1st single match but losing the other 2. You can win the doubles but lose in the 2 singles matches. Here are some of the ways on how to win team tournaments.
- Try to go for the 2 singles matches so you put 2 good players on the singles while 2 bad/normal players on the doubles. This strategy will not work/still has a chance of not working if the opponent has an aura in the doubles ending so this is a risky strategy
- Try to use a natural leader (They increase the teammates stats in doubles) and try to win there and also win in one of the singles matchup.
- If everything else fails, try to save the game before the team tournament and after you lose the team tournament you quit the game and go back to the saved game until you win.