|World Cruise Story Guide ✍|
|Currency||Dollars ($) / Yen (¥)|
|Fast Mode||After the game "ends"|
|Release Date||Nov 2011|
|Last Update||1.1.4 May 27, 2014|
|Release Date||Mar 17, 2014|
|Last Update||1.0.3 Jan 9, 2015|
Kurūzu dai kikō
|DoCoMo||Mar 30, 2010|
|[view] • [talk]|
In World Cruise Story you own a cruise liner, and cater to your customers every whim and fancy. You can build not only the inside of your boat, but the outside as well, with new clients getting on and old ones getting off at different stops.
- KairoBot Statues
Kairobot Statues are rewarded by Kings of very hard difficulties. 3 are known to exist: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Bronze Kairobot -- Gives the surrounding area +20 Energy
- Silver Kairobot -- Gives the surrounding area +20 Appeal
- Gold Kairobot -- Gives surrounding qualifying facilities/stores compatibility bonuses. The bonuses differ for different kinds of facilities, namely Group A and Group B. Group B consists of all cabins. The gold Kairobot gives +2 compatibility for group A facilities and +1 compatibility for Group B facilities.
Compatibilities are introduced by placing facilities/stores close to each other. The maximum distance between two compatible facilities is 3 blocks. Most compatibilities will occur at both facilities, but some only contains one, eg,. Internet and ATM, in which ATM does not have any stats at all.
Compatibility can also be boosted by Compatibility Seeds. They are awarded by the ranking association upon getting perfect in the cabin category.
Once you unlock your Theater (see Structures, it will have a single Program, Hula Dancing. You can unlock new programs by placing various combinations of structures around the theater.
|Belly Dancing||4 Persian Rug, 2 Cactus, 1 Cafe|
|Samba||2 Dancer, 2 Palm Tree, 1 Dance Hall|
|Opera||2 Thinker, 1 Painting, 1 Library|
Bugs & Cheats
- Gym gives compatibilities to Pool in West/North, but this shows up as East/North.
- Queen of Briton says "I am the king." instead of "I am the queen." when you unlock the investment.
- Ship upgrades adds vertical/horizontal spaces on the ship. For horizontal upgrades, it will copy all the carpeting in the front row tiles of each floor of the ship. By adding expensive carpets (Persian rug/Gold Carpet) on the front row tiles of each floor before doing upgrade, thousands of dollars can be saved from doing carpeting works. Especially useful when preparing a maze on the 1F.
|v • t • e|
Anime Studio Story • Beastie Bay • Biz Builder Delux • Bonbon Cakery • Cafeteria Nipponica • Dream House Days • Dungeon Village • Epic Astro Story • Game Dev Story • Grand Prix Story • High Sea Saga • Hot Springs Story • Kairobotica • Magazine Mogul • Mega Mall Story • Ninja Village • Oh! Edo Towns • Pocket Academy • Pocket Clothier • Pocket Harvest • Pocket League Story • Pocket League Story 2 • Pocket Stables • The Pyraplex • The Sushi Spinnery • Venture Towns • World Cruise Story
Beastie Bay • Cafeteria Nipponica • Dream House Days • Dungeon Village • Epic Astro Story • Game Dev Story • Grand Prix Story • Hot Springs Story • Kairobotica • Magazine Mogul • Mega Mall Story • Ninja Village • Oh! Edo Towns • Pocket Academy • Pocket Clothier • Pocket Harvest • Pocket League Story • Pocket Stables • The Pyraplex • The Sushi Spinnery • Venture Towns • World Cruise Story