|World Cruise Story Guide ✍|
|Release Date||Eng Nov 2011|
Jap Oct 2011
|Last Update||1.1.3 Jun 23, 2013|
|Release Date||Eng Mar 17, 2014|
Jap Feb 2014
In World Cruise Story you own a cruise liner, and cater to your customers every whim and fancy. You can build not only the inside of your boat, but the outside as well, with new clients getting on and old ones getting off at different stops.
- Red Carpet - The carpet gives +3 Appeal and +1 Energy inside and less outside. It's highly economical and gives a fair bonus to surrounding facilities and stores.
- KairoBot Statues
Kairobot Statues are rewarded by Kings of very hard difficulties. 3 are known to exist: Bronze, Silve and Gold.
- Bronze Kairobot Gives the surrounding area +20 Energy
- Silver Kairobot Gives the surrounding area +20 Appeal
- Gold Kairobot Gives surrounding qualifying facilities/stores compatibility bonuses. The bonuses differ for different kinds of facilities, namely Group A and Group B. Group B consists of all cabins. The gold Kairobot gives +2 compatibility for group A facilities and +1 compatibility for Group B facilities.
Compatibilities are introduced by placing facilities/stores close to each other. The maximum distance between two compatible facilities is 3 blocks. Most compatibilities will occur at both facilities, but some only contains one, eg,. Internet and ATM, in which ATM does not have any stats at all.
Compatibility can also be boosted by Compatibility Seeds. They are awarded by the ranking association upon getting perfect in the cabin category.
Each new starting port after the original receives a first time bonus. This Bonus starts as $1,000 and increases a $1000 each time with the final port providing a bonus of 10,000.
Once your game reaches Y _ M 4, your current game "ends", and your score is tallied. However, even though your game "ends", you may play as much as you would like, but it won't increase your score. You also unlock the ability to speed up the game (Menu > System > Settings > Speed > Fast).
After your game ends, you can start a new game, with some benefits carried over from your current game. Benefits that are carried over are only from the time your previous game "ended". Carry-overs stack across multiple play-throughs.
- Gym gives compatibilities to Pool in West/North, but this shows up as East/North.
- Queen of Briton says "I am the king." insted of "I am the queen." when you unlock the investment.
- Ship upgrades adds vertical/horizontal spaces on the ship. For horizontal upgrades, it will copy all the carpeting in the front row tiles of each floor of the ship. By adding expensive carpets (Persian rug/Gold Carpet) on the front row tiles of each floor before doing upgrade, thousands of dollars can be saved from doing carpeting works. Especially useful when preparing a maze on the 1F.
|v • t • e|
Beastie Bay • Cafeteria Nipponica • Dream House Days • Dungeon Village • Epic Astro Story • Game Dev Story • Grand Prix Story • Hot Springs Story • Mega Mall Story • Ninja Village • Oh! Edo Towns • Pocket Academy • Pocket Clothier • Pocket League Story • Pocket Stables • The Sushi Spinnery • Venture Towns • World Cruise Story
Beastie Bay • Cafeteria Nipponica • Dream House Days • Dungeon Village • Epic Astro Story • Game Dev Story • Grand Prix Story • Hot Springs Story • Kairobotica • Mega Mall Story • Ninja Village • Oh! Edo Towns • Pocket Academy • Pocket Clothier • Pocket Harvest • Pocket League Story • Pocket League Story 2 • Pocket Stables • The Pyraplex • The Sushi Spinnery • Venture Towns • World Cruise Story