Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|World Cruise Story Guide ✍|
In World Cruise Story you own a cruise liner, and cater to your customers every whim and fancy. You can build not only the inside of your boat, but the outside as well, with new clients getting on and old ones getting off at different stops.
- KairoBot Statues
Kairobot Statues are rewarded by Kings of very hard difficulties. 3 are known to exist: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
- Bronze Kairobot -- Gives the surrounding area +20 Energy
- Silver Kairobot -- Gives the surrounding area +20 Appeal
- Gold Kairobot -- Gives surrounding qualifying facilities/stores compatibility bonuses. The bonuses differ for different kinds of facilities, namely Group A and Group B. Group B consists of all cabins. The gold Kairobot gives +2 compatibility for group A facilities and +1 compatibility for Group B facilities.
Compatibilities are introduced by placing facilities/stores close to each other. The maximum distance between two compatible facilities is 3 blocks. Most compatibilities will occur at both facilities, but some only contains one, eg,. Internet and ATM, in which ATM does not have any stats at all.
Compatibility can also be boosted by Compatibility Seeds. They are awarded by the ranking association upon getting perfect in the cabin category.
Once you unlock your Theater (see Structures, it will have a single Program, Hula Dancing). You can unlock new programs by placing various combinations of structures around the theater.
|Belly Dancing||4 Persian Rug, 2 Cactus, 1 Cafe|
|Samba||2 Dancer, 2 Palm Tree, 1 Dance Hall|
|Opera||2 Thinker, 1 Painting, 1 Library|
|Pop Group||2 Angel, 1 Beauty Salon, 2 Theater|
|Kairo Festival||2 Bronze Kairobot, 2 Silver Kairobot, 2 Gold Kairobot|
Each new starting port after the original receives a first time bonus. This bonus starts as $1,000 and increases a $1,000 each time with the final port providing a bonus of $10,000.
Bugs & Cheats
- Gym gives compatibilities to Pool in West/North, but this shows up as East/North.
- Queen of Briton says "I am the king." instead of "I am the queen." when you unlock the investment.
- There are two different carpets named "Blue Carpet" with different shades of blue and different stats.
- Ship upgrades adds vertical/horizontal spaces on the ship. For horizontal upgrades, it will copy all the carpeting in the front row tiles of each floor of the ship. By adding expensive carpets (Persian rug/Gold Carpet) on the front row tiles of each floor before doing upgrade, thousands of dollars can be saved from doing carpeting works. Especially useful when preparing a maze on the 1F.
- For the country "zhongguo" the Chinese word for China is "zhong guo"or 中国
- If one looks closely, the Zipang flag is shown on the engine.
- Most of the kings may use helicopters to leave and return.
- You may noticed that when the king's helicopter is at the middle-side of the cruise then you pause the game for changing the floor, the position of helicopter may be change up and down.
- The word 'Reserved' may be showing at above the cabin thats for invited king or reviewer.